Management Trainee (Trading)
Heidelberg Materials Trading is the international trading arm of the Heidelberg Materials Group, handling overseas dry-bulk products exports and imports. For our Miami office, we are looking for a talented individual to join our Trading team as a Management Trainee.
- Supporting trading team activities
- Assisting trading contracts and all documentation processes.
- Working in cooperation with shipping and trade operation departments.
- Researching and processing customs & trade data.
- Invoicing and reconciling any related operational issues
- Analyzing new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business management, economics, international trade, foreign trade, sales, or a related field
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Knowledge of Spanish or French will be an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs– Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Young and ambitious to learn, self-driven, ability to take initiative
- Self-motivated professional, team player, excellent communication, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of being dynamic and goal-oriented
- Able to work under pressure with full dedication to work in a challenging, multinational, complex, and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness for extensive overseas travel and ability to work flexible hours.
- Understanding of different cultures
We thank all applicants for their interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.